This easily feeds four and will keep in the fridge for three days. It can be eaten cold with salad for a simple lunch idea.
- Green peppers
- 7 eggs
- Coconut oil
- Chop up all of the vegetables and place them in a hot pan with the coconut oil.
- Beat all the eggs and leave to one side.
- Heat through the veg until it starts to go soft.
- Place all the veg in an oven proof dish and pour the beaten eggs over the top.
- Gently shake the dish to ensure it’s level and even.
- Place in a pre heated oven at 180 for 25-30 minutes.